Time Zone Info API
Dealing with time zones in your applications can be challenging and at times confusing. You might need to build an entire module dedicated to time zone conversion and assignment based on location information. Daylight saving complicates the matter.
Hence in order to ease your development cycle and help you focus on the features that matter to you, this API does all the hard work for you.
Our Time Zone Info API returns detailed active IANA time zone information including daylight saving adjustments if applicable. It will also return the current local time by default, or if supplied with a UTC reference time, it will automatically perform time zone conversion for you.
This API is part of the IP Geolocation package and is available in free and paid plans. Please visit the IP Geolocation package page for limits and pricing information.
https://api.bigdatacloud.net/data/timezone-info?timeZoneId=Australia/Sydney&key=[YOUR API KEY]
- 2"ianaTimeId": "Australia/Sydney",
- 3"displayName": "(UTC+10:00) Eastern Australia Time (Sydney)",
- 4"effectiveTimeZoneFull": "Australian Eastern Standard Time",
- 5"effectiveTimeZoneShort": "AEST",
- 6"utcOffsetSeconds": 36000,
- 7"utcOffset": "+10",
- 8"isDaylightSavingTime": false,
- 9"localTime": "2022-07-05T06:41:22.0907592"